What we offer
BIF accepts commissions from institutions and companies to produce both impact analyses on financial market transactions and expert opinions on current economic policy issues. In addition, BIF also offers scientific advice on the interdependencies and mechanisms of national and international financial markets.
BIF develops programs and concepts for projects related to financial markets and international conferences for policy-makers and supervisory bodies. In this context BIF also offers training modules for multipliers including lectures for both specialist and non-specialist audiences which it can also organize and conduct in its own capacity.
BIF clients include the following organizations and institutions:
- Berliner Journalisten-Schule (Berlin School of Journalism), Berlin
- Central Banking Events, London
(Training Course Programme)
- Churches Commission for Migrants in Europe, Brussels
- Church Development Service. Since 30.8.2012 merged with Diakonischen Werk der EKD, der Aktion Brot für die Welt and Diakonie Katastrophenhilfe
- Development and Peace Foundation, Bonn
- Financial Committee of the German Bundestag, Berlin (German federal parliament)
- Friedrich-Ebert-Foundation, Bonn
- Gunda Werner Institute for Feminism and Gender Democracy, Berlin
- Incisive Media, London
- Institute for Development and Peace, University Duisburg-Essen
- International Centre for Journalism at the Institute for Media and Communication Studies at the Free University Berlin, Berlin
- InWent Capacity Building International, Berlin. Since 1 January 2011 InWEnt merged with GTZ and DED to the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit GmbH (GIZ)
- Parliamentarian Representation of the Allianz 90 / The Green Party, Berlin
- Robert Bosch Foundation, Stuttgart
- United Nations Conference on Trade and Development, Geneva
- WEED - World Economy, Ecology and Development, Berlin
- WOMNET Gender and global structural policy, Bonn
Copyright © 2010-2013 BIF Berliner Berlin Institute for Financial Market Research. All rights reserved.
Please address your comments and enquiries on this web site to the email@example.com clearly stating the page or area of the site to which you refer. Terms and Conditions / Help / Disclaimers